High Himalayan Trekking

High Himalayan Trekking
High Himalayan Trek

Trekking Permit, Nepal Trekking Permits information, permit fees, Necessary documnets, rules & regulation for annapurna, everest, langtang, restricted area trekking


Trekking Permits

Backpacking TrekAll visitors intending to trek in any part of the Nepal shall have to obtain a trekking permit from the Department of Immigration, Bhrikuti Mandap, and permits are issued for trekking in any part of the country except in areas restricted for the foreigners by the government regulation.

A trekking permit is a must to visit restricted areas mentioned below. To visit normal trekking areas, no permission is required.

Trekking Permit Fees to Restricted Areas:

The Department of Immigration located at Bhrikuti Mandap (Phone: 4223590, 4222453, 42233681) issues permit for the tourist who intend to trek to any part of the country.

Trekking permit fee for different trekking areas are fixed as follows:

S.no. Area Fee (Per person)

  1. Dolpa and Kanchenjunga Equivalent to US $ 10 per week for the first four weeks and US $ 20 per week thereafter
  2. Manaslu US $ 75 ( December –August) per person per week. US $ 90 ( September – November) per person per week.
  3. Simikot US $90 per person per week. Extra US $ 15 per day per person
  4. Mustang and Upper Dolpa US $ 700 per person for the first 10 days and US $ 70 per person per day thereafter.

Note: Trekking to Dolpa, Kanchenjnga, Manaslu and Mustang can be undertaken through registered trekking agencies only.


Government of Nepal  Nepal Tourism Board  TAAN  NMA  HRA  KEEP   We Accept Visa Card, Master Card