Number of Passengers: Pax
Tour Charter Rate: US$
Departure from Tribhuvan Domestic Airport for Lukla. From Lukla, proceed towards Everest areas to view Everest Glacier, Everest Ice Fall, Lhotse, South Col and the mighty Mount Everest itself. On return leg, land at Thyangboche Monastery and visit Monastery for 45 minutes and return to Kathmandu via Lukla.
Highlights of the flight:
Landing at Lukla is quite another experience. The Lukla airport, built by Sir Edmund Hillary in the by gone days, is hemmed in by hills and mountains. Lukla is a Sherpa territory, yet it is crowded by trekkers in thousands during the season who are on their way to the Everest area. Your mountain flight will give you a closest view of the Mount Everest and its surrounding peaks. This will be the major highlight of your sojourn, providing dimensional vision of the mountains whose closeness would be the prime attraction of this flight.
The massive Everest hulk is the dominating feature here, surrounded by other mighty mountains on their own rights. The other mighty and mark of this flight is landing at the Tyangboche Monastery, the Vatican of the Sherpas, the world famous "Tigers of the Snows". The Monastery, rebuilt very recently, is a "must" for your visit to the Everest region. The serenity and peace of its neighbourhood and surroundings will give you an impression of a harmonious blend of people and place. The fragility of the environment in its delicateness will not escape your attention. This is your flying visit to the neighbourhood of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the World!!
Note: All tour costs based on 2 pax on twin share basis.
- Charter Helicopter flights as per itinerary
- All domestic airport tax’s
- Twin share accommodation using the best Heritage Hotels & Resorts
- All meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Ground transfers using an SUV or Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Guided tours and transfers as per given itinerary
- All monument & National park entrance fees
- Nepal Visa fee
- Personal medical / accidental and other travel related Insurance
- Tips & Gratuities
- Any other services not specified in the above costs includes list